13 Comments

• Sarah Gill

19th August 2021 at 12:29 pm Reply

What a shame. I looked at the view every day. It made me feel like I was there!
    I hope you can it get it back on soon.

• Helen Hodgson

19th August 2021 at 6:59 pm Reply

Thank you for your ongoing efforts with the camera, please don’t give up! We normally enjoy checking in a few times a week as we’ve not been able to visit New Quay as often as we would like during the pandemic. Hope to see live pics again very soon.

• Suzanne Clarke

20th August 2021 at 8:41 am Reply

So disappointing for those of us who aren’t able to live there, but only visit. It was a joy to view the webcam and transport ourselves back to New Quay in mind and spirit, if unfortunately not physically!
    Please try and see your way to reinstating it asap. I’m sure there are many of us that are missing it already.

• Anne Rose

21st August 2021 at 9:42 am Reply

So disappointed that the webcam has been disabled. My husband and I have been regular visitors to Newquay and it was a delight to tune into the webcam where we felt we were reconnecting with a place that we feel is special to us. Do hope you will be able to reconnect soon. Thank you for all the pleasure it has given. Anne and Bob Rose

• Patricia platt

22nd August 2021 at 4:13 pm Reply

Thats a real shame as I really looked forward to watching the sea. Reminded me of holidays in New Quay. Hope you can arrange to sort webcam out soon.

• John

22nd August 2021 at 4:29 pm Reply

The good news is that I have identified the problem, the not quite so good news is that a new power supply is needed and it will take a week or so to source and install it. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

• Sarah Spicer

22nd August 2021 at 4:33 pm Reply

Such good news! Us local swimmers use it to gauge the sea conditions before leaving home, plus I like to torture myself by watching it while Iā€™m at work!

• Rachel Monrowe

22nd August 2021 at 5:35 pm Reply

That’s the best news John. Thank you for supporting. It really is so much more than a webcam šŸ™‚

• Derek carroll

23rd August 2021 at 3:43 pm Reply

Glad to hear it is going live again soon we regularly holiday in new quay and I often look to see what is happening,even sadly took my pic on my phone through the website lol

• Honey Daniels

23rd August 2021 at 3:51 pm Reply

I hope the webcam continues – I always look at it to gauge the weather before I visit my caravan site! It’s so helpful and lovely to see the local view.

• Watkin Jones

24th August 2021 at 2:24 pm Reply

So disappointed that the webcam has been disabled. As i kayak a lot and i could see the sea condition before i started my 15 mile down to New Quay šŸ™

• Ian Humphries

24th August 2021 at 7:01 pm Reply

Thanks John, that is really good news.

• Annette O'Neil

30th October 2021 at 1:26 pm Reply

Hi.. Is the camera working now? Was there in July and couldn’t see it anywhere but now know it wasn’t there. My friend is there today and wanted to ask her to give us a wave. I lived there 79-81 and the friend there today came to visit and fell in love with it. Been back many times. When I win the lottery I will be buying a property there. Thank you. Xx